Sunday, August 12, 2007

First new blog

I really don't know what I'm going to write about on this page. I guess I'm pretty open to writing about almost anything. I really just want to be able to have an outlet for things that I am interested in or really care about. There is something in being able to express yourself in ways that you cannot do when speaking; to be able to think about what you are saying and to do so well. I really love poetry, metaphors, stories, and just hearing about real life that is not full of all that fairytale ending. I love seeing brokenness in films when people show true emotion because something in it just resonates within me. So, this is my strange introduction that I probably could have put on an about me page but oh well. Expect anything from poetry, ranting, raving, stories, nutrition, nature, weight lifting, basketball, humor, life, and love. That's all for now.

No comments: