Monday, August 27, 2007

January 23, 2005

Bad news friends...

Death has come. We all knew that it would come some day, but as I feared, its deathblow was sudden. Life was emptied. The midnight trash wraith was disposed of. There will be no recycling, he has been officially trashed.

Yes friends, I no longer am a trash man. I thought my reign of glory would never end. Aye, I remember the good days when I would bathe in the permeating stench of old coffee, stale pizza, and other randomness that blended together in the bag oh so well. Oh how the stench would stain me with its retired, faded beauty.

Truly, I am filled with bitter sadness, for I have nothing but good memories. No more tasting interesting items in the trash that appeared fresh and unadulterated by filth. No more secret treasures!

No more trashy ruminations brought about by the waste. Will my very cognition come to an end? It might as well, for I have nothing left. There is nothing left to inspire now that I no longer feel the embrace of the trash cans, or feel the clean trash bags caress my skin as I place it securely into the trash can. Trash, I love you, I need you. Do not leave me alone in these terrible times of despair.

Take away a man's trash and he is reduced to nothing.

The time has come for us to separate, alone we go, but together we decompose.

No comments: