Monday, August 27, 2007

March 21, 2003

Dang. There is a war going on, while i sit here on my butt occupying myself surfing the net, downloading songs, and other meaningless time consumers. I'm not exactly sure how i'm supposed to feel about all of this. It seems like this is all anyone wants to talk about anymore, which makes sense...but i'm not sure where i stand in this. I'm sitting here at the computer while my parents talk in the background about this whole ordeal. I'm not sure what to think. I mean, it would be very easy, and i have been just going on with life, taking it for granted that i am thousands of miles away from what's going on and thailand is not involved in this. but is that right? is it ok to be stuck in the middle? i guess i don't know if i like bush or if i hate him or if i am for the fighting or against it, is it that i don't know enough about it or is it apathy? maybe that is why i don't want to think about it and make a decision. I honestly don't have a clue about all of this, this is probably as close as i will get to coming to terms with deciding where i belong. is it the result of me not ever beeing patriotic and not caring much for what goes on in the US?

No comments: