Monday, August 27, 2007

January 28, 2005 - Let's Get Drunk on Listerine!

Let's get drunk on LISTERINE!
Current mood: My breath smells good!

"Woman guilty of DUI after 3 glasses of Listerine"

That is the title of an article that I just read at cnn.com. Oh man, guys, seriously, we should go out clubbing! Cheap way to party! And the great thing is that you can still have good breath, a clean mouth, a 99.9% or whatever germ free mouth, all while being innebriated! All right! This is going to be the new thing, cuz I mean if you're clubbing and you've got some great listerine breath, how is anyone going to be able to resist that?

Just think, soon you will be able to walk into a bar and say, "Yeah...I'd like a shot of listerine please". What's great is that there are several flavors and this hasn't even been developed as an alcoholic drink! That means that people already have a wide selection to choose from, brilliant!

Seriously, invest in Listerine now. Think about it, if they already make enough money as being a "mouthwash", think of how much their stock will increase when it's marketed as the new alcoholic drink that cleans your teeth, gums, and gives you good breath! All the other companies are going to catch onto this quick, so take my advice and head on down to Wall Street and buy yoself some stock. It was only a matter of time, I mean they already have stuff like gum that whitens your teeth, so an alcoholic drink that cleans your teeth was clearly the next logical step.

I wonder what the edible mouth cleaning stuff craze holds in store. I'm thinking like, noodles that floss your teeth as you eat them. Edible floss! Isn't that ingenius?! I bet there are very few people out there that floss regularly, imagine how convenient this would make it to floss! Instant noodle floss that can be made straight from a package with boiling water in 3 minutes! Who would have thought that you would be flossing WHILE eating instead of flossing AFTER eating?

Guys, I think I have a hangover from the listerine. But, hey, at least my breath smells good.

Oh, if you want to read the article for yourself, here's the link: http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/01/27/mouthwash.dui.ap/index.html

Enjoy!

No comments: