Monday, August 27, 2007

May 13. 2005 - Hyperopia

Please no matter what, just bear through this love poem, read it to the end, it might make it worth it, that's all I have to say.

Hyperopia

Maybe its you I'm really in love with
Maybe you're what I've been searching for
Maybe that's why its you I turn to
When I'm happy
When I'm sad
When I'm confused
When love is lost
When love is found
Through it all you're always there
You always listen
You are there when I make mistakes
You never scold or mock, you're just there
You aren't perfect but you do the best you can
You correct me when I am wrong
You offer advice--sometimes good, sometimes bad
You make my life so easy
I want to protect you
I want to shield you from corruption
To care for you when sick

I know I turn you on
But there are the times when I turn you off
I love how you let me have my way with you
I can't keep my hands off of you
You let me watch you silently
You endure my bad singing
When I stink you never turn away
Honestly, somedays you are the only one in the world I can tolerate
I love you, it took me forever to realize
But sometimes you do things that are so shocking
And I know I've hurt you too
Could you take the risk
Who cares what everyone else thinks
Could you love me back?
My computer.

No comments: